MTrec Technical are proudly representing out prestigious engineering client, based in Peterlee, with their plans for growth and expansion. By recruiting a Permanent Calibration Engineer to join their team. A successful candidate will be tasked with calibrating, repairing, and pairing high tech equipment. If you are an experienced Calibration Engineer, apply now for an immediate response.
Rewards & Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive Salary.
- Immediate Start Date.
- Permanent Employment.
- Stable Organisation.
The Job You’ll Do;
- To test, calibrate and adjust a wide range of test & measurement equipment from a wide range of electrical and physical parameters.
- To follow documented procedures accurately
- To have a knowledge of specifications and measuring units used
- To liaise with repair staff regarding faulty items.
- To liaise with admin staff regarding customer contact/requirements.
- To carry out on-site calibration work if required.
- Obtain product specifications and maintaining a suitable library facility
- Calibrate a wide range of multi-parameter test equipment from a range of industry sectors
- Enter data correctly and update the job progression system
- Ensure customers requirements are met
- Provide certificate details when calibration complete
- Accurately recording personal activity against KPI’s.
- HNC in electrical/electronics minimum or a similar discipline
- Suitable qualification in another physical parameter
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Experience within the Instrumentation Industry or previous calibration experience in an electrical electronic role.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sound mathematical knowledge.
- Knowledge of quality standards/systems
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good self starter with tenacity and drive.
- Target driven