Warehouse Operator – Permanent Role!
£18,525 per annum.
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our leading manufacturing client, with their plans for expansion and growth. They are looking to recruit a permanent warehouse/despatch operator to join their fantastic team. If you have experience within production apply now for an immediate response!
The Job You’ll Do;
• Packaging & Despatch – To support the packaging and despatch operation of products.
• Using the courier booking system to generate bookings for delivery.
• Stock Replenishment/Transfer – To ensure that stock required within the facility is transferred into the unit. This includes raw materials, consumables, cleaning equipment and clothing.
• Stock management – to assist in monthly and yearly stock counts.
• Cleaning – To ensure that the despatch area in maintained and cleaned as per weekly schedule.
• To follow and promote relevant SOPs, Job Aids, and company policy and procedure.
• To observe and actively promote Good Manufacturing Practice.
• To adhere to stringent documentation SOP, ensuring accurate information retrieval and audit trail.
• To comply with out of specification and deviation procedures.
• Experience of operating in a similar role is essential
• Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and making decisions
• Confident dealing with managers and employees at all levels
• English and Mathematics GCSE grades A-B (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate; experience operating with all Microsoft Office software
The Benefits and Rewards on Offer;
• Competitive Salary
• On-site parking.
• Permanent Career Move
• You will be joining an excellent business with a very secure future.
• Great opportunities for further training and development.
• 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday between the departmental core hours of 6.00am and 10.00pm, with a half an hour unpaid lunch break.
• The working pattern will be: Monday to Thursday 11.30am to 7.30pm, Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
• These hours are inclusive of a Sunday 9.00am – 5.00pm, 7.5 hours per day, once every 4 weeks.