MTrec Technical are proudly representing our market leading high-volume modern manufacturing client in their search to appoint a technician to work for an international leader within their sectors, then please apply for an immediate response.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
• Secure and highly successful multi-national organisation.
• A diverse and highly interesting role.
• Working in a modern and very well-resourced manufacturing environment.
• Competitive salary on offer.
• Bonus Scheme.
The Job You’ll Do;
• The set-up of all thermoform equipment to ensure production optimisation including tool preparation & tool maintenance to ensure always in a ‘Good to Go’ state.
• Making sure set ups are right the 1st time and in accordance with SOP to maximise output, quality & efficiency.
• OEE (reducing any kind of internal waste).
• Work closely with the Lead Setter and Shift Manager to meet daily production plans to the required standard.
• Work closely with other departments.
• Good housekeeping maintained during the shift from yourself and team.
• Make sure Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything you and your team do.
• Thermoforming experience
• Technical understanding
• Excellent communication skills
• A Flexible approach to work
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• A team player with a can-do attitude