£10.49 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of bespoke products. Due to growth, they are now looking to increase their headcount with the appointment of several Production Operators on a permanent basis.
- Will be working a permanent day shift 07:30-16:30 with a 12:30 finish on a Friday.
- To work as part of a team on production lines and/or work centres to achieve and maintain operational efficiency of several processes to comply with the business’ high standards, maximising operational efficiency of the production lines. This position starts immediately.
- Ensure all pre checks of the machine/process are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure conformance to specifications by measuring/checking.
- Ensure safe set up of machinery prior to production.
- Monitor and record accurate operational data as required.
- Accurately interpret job sheets or production schedules prior to setup to determine requirements by area/machine e.g., specifications, such as materials to be used, equipment needed, set ups required.
- Ensure machine is well maintained, cleaned and lubricated as required to maintain accurate product and high-quality standards.
- Material preparation, accurately converting raw materials into correct sizes for use.
- The use of hand power tools on customise panel to customers specification.
- Must have previous production experience.
- Experience and knowledge of machine working and production lines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Physically fit.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- A permanent day shift role.
- Onsite parking.
- OT opportunity.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader in a state of the are facility.