Total Productive Maintenance/ Reliability Engineer
Tyne and Wear
Our client is a market leader in their sector. As part of this growth they are now looking for a motivated Total Productive Maintenance/ Reliability Engineerwho is looking to grasp an outstanding career opportunity, and help a business grow and improve. If you have a maintenance background and a degree in an engineering related field this role could be ideal for you.
- Reliability analysis and implementation of predictive maintenance elements.
- Plant maintenance planning to drive efficient, effective, low-cost, and proactive maintenance activities.
- Training and coaching / mentoring of associates in TPM elements, which will include Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Periodic Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and Maintenance Prevention.
- Eliminating major production equipment losses.
- Data analysis and data mining activities for machine failure events.
- Implementation and improvement of Autonomous Maintenance.
- Support and guide TPM appropriate equipment designs.
- Create a TPM engaged culture with shared responsibilities between operators, technicians, engineers, and the respective leadership/management teams.
- Support and drive TPM culture improvements and maturity.
- Leads problem solving for more complex or difficult TPM issues.
- Perform root cause analysis, testing and simulation, data verification, countermeasure concept, and install proactive final corrective actions.
- Support, develop, drive and improve activities for 5S, teamwork, CMMS processes, autonomous maintenance, and sustainable TPM systems.
- Adhere to all PPE requirements.
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures, process and regulations.
- Follow all measures within the Covid 19 Risk Management Strategy.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to Shift Manager.
- Be aware of the COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Regulations within your work area.
- Be involved in Continuous Improvement activities as they arise.
- Be aware of opportunities to reduce costs and escalate to Shift Manager.
- Participate in overtime as required.
- Comply with all time and attendance targets.
- Maintain high standards of individual housekeeping and 5s.
- Assist/participate in Induction programmes for new starters.
- Actively manage and resolve day-today employee related issues in line with client policies and procedures, following a process of escalation where necessary.
- 3 years experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- 3 years experience in a busy production environment.
- Experience working in a dynamic maintenance team.
- Good English skills both orally and written.
- Good level of MS office and IT competence.
- Degree in Engineering Related discipline.
- Organised and structured way of working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good work ethic and drive to complete work.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends