£9.88 Per hour
Temporary – Full Time
MTrec are currently recruiting for a highly successful and world-renowned manufacturing company based in the Gateshead area. All of these roles are for temporary to permanent contracts after a successful completion after a 12 weeks period.
- Following both basic engineering drawings and production plans.
- Assembly of a variety of a production materials using a variety of hand tools
- Measuring and completing preparation work prior to starting the manufacturing process.
- Quality inspections, including re-checking materials against production plans and measuring items.
- Working with both bespoke materials, and general batch work on a daily basis.
- Cutting products into precision position after following production plans
- Placing production plans on to machinery
- Packing, labelling and shrink-wrapping pallets prior to products being dispatched.
- Manually labouring including loading benches with materials prior to starting work.
- General house keeping duties including work area tidy and clutter free.
- Must be able to work both individually for long period of time after training, and in a team.
- Comfortable to do overtime during peak and busy spells.
- Must be interested in gaining a permanent contract after a 12 week probation period.
- Permanent contract after successful training.
- Excellent reputation.
- Monday – Thursday, 06:00 am – 18:00 pm (Only rotation 12 hour shifts)
- £9.88 per hour