£9.89 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
MTrec are currently recruiting for a specialist manufacturer in the Tyne and Wear area, and we are looking for operators who would feel comfortable working in a variety different departments within in the company. This position will be lead to a permanent contract after a successful trial period.
- Will be involved in daily production meetings with shift supervisors, due to complex nature of the role will be given specific tasks that are required to be completed on a daily basis
- Reading and interpreting drawing, diagrams and prototype products, as will be working on both batch products and bespoke products depending on requirements
- Overviewing complex machinery and making adjustments where required
- Completing thorough quality inspections on completed products, and completing paperwork on all products
- On occasions will be asked to overflow on machinery, and within the warehouse where main role will be packing, labelling and organizing products for distributions
- Following standard operation protocols, and maintaining rigorous health and safety standards
- Should have production experience, but full training will be given
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Must be flexible to working in a variety of departments, due to fluctuations in workload
- Good reliability, and good attendance is critical in the position, due to the products which are being manufacturing are for a key company
- Comfortable with completing a company induction, and following and a standard company hand-book
- Free parking facilities
- Long term opportunities for a permanent position
- Comfortable clean environment to work in
- Monday – Thursday, 12 hour shift rotations (06:00 – 18:00) – No night shift or back shift.
- Must be flexible for overtime
- Should be flexible for a change in shifts, although primarily will be a day shift rotation, to assist with orders on rare occasions may be asked to work different shift patterns
- £9.89 per hour