Temporary to Permanent
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Birtley area.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse or packing operative experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including packing and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
· Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
· To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
· Packing duties and taking instructions from supervisors and management
· Use of Stanley knives to cut off excess material
· Quality inspection duties
· Manual handling including heavy lifting
· All general warehouse duties
· Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
· Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse / manufacturing environment
· A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
· Must be physically fit
· Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position requires you to work either a three-shift pattern:
· Three shift (06:00am – 14:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm / 22:00pm – 06:00am)
· All positions lead to a permanent contract after a successful probation period.
· Three Shift - £10.39ph