£10.00 an hour
Temporary to Permanent
MTrec are currently recruiting for a highly successful and world-renowned manufacturing company based in the Washington area. There roles are gain a permanent contract after a successful trial period
- Following both basic engineering drawings and production plans.
- Measuring and completing preparation work prior to starting the manufacturing process.
- Quality inspections, including re-checking materials against production plans and measuring items.
- Operation of injection moulding setting machinery and making adjustments to the setting where required.
- Working with both bespoke materials, and general batch work on a daily basis.
- Packing, labelling and shrink-wrapping pallets prior to products being dispatched.
- Manually labouring including loading benches with materials prior to starting work.
- General house keeping duties including work area tidy and clutter free.
- Must be able to work both individually for long period of time after training, and in a team.
- Comfortable to do overtime during peak and busy spells.
- Must be interested in gaining a permanent contract after a successful probation period.
- Permanent contract after successful training.
- Excellent reputation.
- Company has a proven history of developing staff members into other roles within the organisatio
- Monday – Friday, 06:00 am – 14:00 pm / 14:00 pm – 22:00 pm
- £10.00 per hour