On-site Labourer / Fitter – Working away from home
Temporary – Full Time
Our client is looking for on-site labourers / fitter who will be working for a company that works on commercial and domestic projects around the UK.
The role will entail assisting tradesmen with fitting on-site, general labouring / site maintenance duties as well as allocation of stock and tools.
Candidates must be willing to work away from home, all expenses paid.
- Attending briefings covering installations and site duties
- Following verbal instructions and carrying out all designated tasks
- Working alongside tradesman on-site, carrying out fitting / installations
- Operating various hand tools / power tools
- General site maintenance and labouring
- Loading / unloading vehicles and allocation of products and materials
- Heavy lifting involved, candidates must be physically fit
- Strict adherence to health and safety regulations
- General housekeeping duties / site maintenance
- A CSCS card would be preferable but is not required
- Must work well with others
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- Monday - Friday, Must be flexible for overtime
- 8:00am - 17:00pm, flexible for overtime
- £11.00 per hour
- All expenses paid for working away from home