Tool Room Technician
£28000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a specialist Engineering company. Due to investment, they are now looking to recruit a Tool Room Technician.
- To actively participate in the activities within the area ensuring that the agreed production objectives and targets can be achieved by ensuring the correct tools are available and in good condition to meet the plans.
- Repair and maintain tools as assigned.
- Carry out quality checks on tools.
- Review and complete Tool Service reports.
- Manual Turning.
- To contribute to and participate in any improvement activities within the area.
- Day shift role.
- Using radial drill.
- Basic welding.
- Previous experience as a Tool Maker/Technician/ Machinist.
- Ideally Time served.
- Able to use micrometres.
- Welding experience beneficial.
- Ability to operate radial drill would be beneficial.
- Team Player.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of solving problems.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Competitive salary.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.