£25,000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a successful manufacturing company. Growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Production Supervisor
- Will be working on a 3-shift system.
- Supervise and have accountability for a full shift of employees.
- Ensure all production paperwork is available and completed correctly.
- Ensure you supply the production team with all necessary packaging.
- Ensure required labels and bar codes are printed and supplied accordingly.
- Book out finished product on the company’s internal system.
- Liaise closely with Production Planner and the Management team.
- Conduct team briefs at the beginning of shifts ensuring teams are fully updated on any relevant information. This is to include quality awareness on all parts being produced on your shift and that the relevant Op is aware of what is required.
- Ensure all Shift support staff are performing as expected / directed.
- Ensure that all employees have received a Safety Induction (conducted by the H&S Officer).
- Assign tasks to operators as required to meet production requirements and ensure all jobs are effectively manned.
- Plan and maintain a tidy and safe site using all available resources to ensure this is ongoing throughout the shift – Leave a tidy and organised shop floor at the end of every shift.
- Ensure that the work carried out and records kept meet the requirements of the company’s Quality Management system, the project and industry standards and good industry practice.
- Fast moving manufacturing background in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be well organised with exceptional people skills, ability to challenge and motivate and have at least intermediate PC skills (particularly excel) with good attention to detail and strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- FLT (reach and counterbalance) is a bonus but not essential.
- Happy to work 3 shifts.
- This role requires a high level of numeracy and literacy, first class organisational skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritise and excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter but also able to work well as part of the production team.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.