Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a successful North East based manufacturing company. Due to restructuring they are now looking to recruit a Stores Coordinator.
- Maintains inventory levels to ensure sufficient backup of stock on site and ensure stock outs are monitored and communicated.
- Optimises stock levels and establishes economic reorder points.
- Monitor turnover of items and advise and discuss further with Engineering Supervisor.
- Efficient retrieval of parts and equipment.
- Timely communication of materials arriving in stores.
- Maintains an up-to-date list of current stores items and suppliers.
- Monitor and control access into stores area to increase stores accuracy.
- Reduce material quality errors in stores and seek to continually improve internal management of stock.
- Raise purchase requests for direct orders as requested.
- Responsible for entry and sign off of all Works Order Requests onto SAP.
- Validation and approval of all materials added/removed from stores system (via materials change).
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding maintenance cost centres and produce accurate monthly reports regarding stock as required.
- All time-based maintenance kit ready to schedule.
- Previous experience in an engineering store’s role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP knowledge and experience in the use of storeroom transaction codes.
- Health, Safety & Environment Experience.
- First Aid and Fire Safety awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with keen attention to detail.
- Able to present information, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to seek improvements and embrace change.
- Able to find pragmatic solutions, seek improvements, and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, with an organised approach.
- An excellent salary.
- Day Shift Hours.
- Company Bonus.
- Excellent pension.
- Healthcare plan.