CNC Miller (Day Shift)
CNC and Machining
Our client is a leading Engineering company. Due to growth, they are now looking for a CNC Miller on a permanent basis.
- Setting up and running jobs using information from engineering drawings.
- Operating and program CNC machines.
- Ensuring machine safety guidelines are being followed.
- Ensuring correct PPE is always worn.
- Being responsible for the production and scheduling of work.
- Monitoring product standards and supporting quality-control procedures.
- Maximising productivity, minimising downtime of machines.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly performance reports and analysis as required.
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the machine shop.
- Must be a time served miller.
- Experience using Heidenhain preferred.
- Able to set, operate and programme machines using above controls.
- Machining background and general all-round knowledge/experience.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Apprentice trained.
- Manufacture of development components in a tool room environment.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.