Field Service Engineer
£28,500 plus expenses
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Combined Field installation, Service Engineer, Panel assembly and wiring tasks to join our Sunderland based specialist Electrical Engineering client. This opportunity would see the chosen candidate travelling mostly in the UK with some overseas trips in an extremely well rewarding role.
- Endeavour to get customer operational in as short a time as possible, utilize technical experience from head office or from existing site team where necessary.
- Marking out, assembling, and wiring back panels in our facility
- Fault finding with relation to control panel issues where safe to do so.
- Take a pro-active approach to visiting customers carrying our service visits and offering advice where possible, follow up on previous reports on visits.
- Advise and train plant operators and maintenance personnel as to correct and proper operation and maintenance.
- Ensure customer or key stakeholders are advised of inadequate housekeeping and maintenance.
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards require under ISO 9001 and 14001 and the company quality and environmental standards.
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualification
- Experience in MS Office particularly Word and Excel
- Basic H&S qualifications for site work
- Manual Handling training
- Good planning & Organizing Skills.
- Effective communicator – verbally and through reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Builds relationships quickly.
- Fit and capable of lifting articles as required for the job.
- Fit and capable of climbing ladders and working at heights.
- Clean current driving license
- Hold a current Passport.
- This role offers the opportunity for candidates to travel in the UK and abroad
- Work as part of a family ran company who are recognized specialists in their industry sector Worldwide.
- You will be put through training by the company.
- Competitive salary
- All travelling expenses paid.
- Tools provided.