MTrec Recruitment is proudly representing our market leading blue-chip retail client and their state-of-the-art distribution centre operation, located in Darlington. You will be working in a friendly, efficient and great team-based environment, helping the operation support their customers 24 hours a day. Your role is vital to ensure their stores receive the right products on time and when they need them. They will rely on you and your team to work hard to get their products to their stores and customers, which could be you for your weekly shop!
If you are now looking for a career move and not just a job and you enjoy being busy and productive you will be delighted, you have applied. There are incredible rewards and benefits on offer which includes a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
Please apply for an immediate response and you will speak to one of our friendly recruitment advisors who will take you through every part of the job role, the shifts, pay and the fantastic range of company benefits.
Start by looking at the rewards and benefits on offer below;
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- The vacancies are genuinely temporary to permanent after 12 weeks continuous service.
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- Superb industry leading training and development.
- Working hours are 37.5 hours – 42 hours on average.
- All rotas are planned and communicated 6 weeks in advance. You can easily plan and organise your free time.
- After 12 months continuous employment, any employee regardless of position can apply for any new job role within the company.
- A range of further great benefits.
The Job You’ll Do;
- Once you have received instructions from your head-set device, you will pick a range of products for delivery.
- You will pick products from a variety of departments including ambient, chilled and frozen stores.
- Work as a team with clear and accurate communication.
- Perform your duties accurately and with pace.
- Load the products onto a pallet ready for delivery, handling them with care.
- Complete all paperwork
- Help the team with any other duties including cleaning and stock checking.
- There are also opportunities to be trained and developed in operating a Fork-Lift Truck.
- You will have experience of ideally working in a warehouse environment or manufacturing, However, the client is very open and willing to consider any candidate with the right attitude, reliability and work ethic.
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work a variety of shift patterns
- You will be happy working in a variety of environments which can be room temperature to chilled/cold as well as picking a variety of food products.
- Good listening skills and good attention to detail.
- You will be motivated to do a good job, work hard and be rewarded.
- Available to start a new role now.
- Looking for a long-term career, where you can progress and develop with a great employer.
Shift Patterns/Working Hours;
- 18:30 – until finish, on average the shifts are up to 8 hours in duration.
- 05:30 – 13:30
- 13:30 – 21:30
- 21:30 – 05:30
Hourly Pay Rates On Offer;
- £9.66 - £11.48 early and late shift depending on department
- £11.59 - £13.77 after 22:00 – depending on department
- £12.45 – Freezer Section.
As mentioned earlier, we believe these are great career opportunities which will see you in work very quickly, the earliest could be this week. Please apply now for an immediate response.