Field Service Engineer-Plant Equipment
£32000 OTE £40000
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a specialist engineering company due to growth they need a Field Service Engineer with Plant Equipment experience.
- To provide national coverage in construction plant industry.
- Installing new hydraulic systems.
- Attending breakdowns to diagnose faults, provide solutions and carry out repairs.
- Responsible for delivering competent and professional technical support to customers and end users.
- Providing a professional and consistent level of on-site reporting to ensure issues are correctly recorded.
- Commissioning of new installations.
- Maintaining customer relationships and managing customer expectations.
- You will ideally be a time served plant fitter.
- Previous mechanical experience in a Construction Plant Environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working and traveling away from home independently.
- Good IT skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Competitive salary.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.