Thermoforming Machine Setter
£10.41 per including shift allowance.
Our clients are specialists in their industry sector, they are looking to recruit a Thermoforming Machine Setter on a permanent basis.
- Installation and set- up of thermoforming tooling on a variety of machinery.
- Optimise settings and maintain production plan, ensure quality of finished product while keeping production area clean and tidy.
- Supervision of staff including operators and material handlers.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed, and housekeeping and hygiene is kept to a high standard.
- Trouble shooting activities to ensure KPI targets are met, and product quality is consistent with set standards.
- Set the standard via first off product sign off.
- Experience in a similar role within thermoforming working on Illg, TFT, GN and Gabler machinery.
- Working knowledge of APET, CPET, and PP materials.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Competitive role.
- This is a permanent role.
- Huge amounts of overtime available.