Machine Operator / Production Operator
Temporary to Permanent
MTrec are currently recruiting for a highly successful and world-renowned manufacturing company based in the Washington area. All of these roles are for temporary to permanent contracts after a successful completion after a 12 weeks period.
- Following both basic engineering drawings and production plans.
- Measuring and completing preparation work prior to starting the manufacturing process.
- Quality inspections, including re-checking materials against production plans and measuring items.
- Working with both bespoke materials, and general batch work on a daily basis.
- Operation of press machinery and making adjustments to the settings where required.
- Packing, labelling and shrink-wrapping pallets prior to products being dispatched.
- Manually labouring including loading benches with materials prior to starting work.
- General house keeping duties including work area tidy and clutter free.
- Must be able to work both individually for long period of time after training, and in a team.
- Comfortable to do overtime during peak and busy spells.
- Must be interested in gaining a permanent contract after a 12 week probation period.
- Permanent contract after successful training.
- Excellent reputation.
- Monday – Sunday, 12 hour shift rotations, 06:00 am – 18:00 / 18:00 – 06:00 am.
- £12.47 hour.