£9.50 - £11.98
Temporary – Full Time
Food and Drink
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Darlington area.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse operative / order picking experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
- Use of a LLOP truck to pick stock throughout the warehouse.
- Packing duties when required and taking instructions from supervisors and management.
- Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used.
- Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times.
- Following instruction given by an automated warehouse system using headset commands.
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of Low-level order picker equipment in the Warehouse.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position requires you to work either:
- Front Shift – 5am to 1:30pm
- Back Shift – 1:30pm to 9.30pm
- Night shift – 9:30pm to 5:30am
- All positions lead to a permanent contract after a successful probation period.
- You will be trained to use a low-level order picker.
- Front shift and Back shift - £9.50ph – £11.21ph
- Night shift - £10.16 – 11.98