Assistant Operations Manager
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a well-established Engineering company. Due to growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Operations Manager.
- Will be to ensure that all day-to-day operations run smoothly and operating to maximum efficiency and capability to meet business KPI’s.
- You will also be responsible for production performance, quality, cost control, continuous improvement and health and safety.
- You will also play an active role in managing and coaching people.
- Project management.
- Lead continuous improvement and lead operational change to deliver results.
- Positively managing and ensuring adherence to best practice, legal, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Qualifications in either Operations or Leadership Management.
- Previous manufacturing engineering/fabrication experience would be beneficial.
- Extensive leadership knowledge and experience, able to demonstrate sound hands-on operational experience of successfully managing people within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent continuous improvement experience, able to manage change and improvements in a fast-developing continuous improvement culture environment.
- Sound knowledge of budgetary control, responsibility of finance and management of costs.
- The ability to manage multiple teams, projects and priorities and able to implement and sustain continuous improvement values.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.
- Good company T’s and C’s.