Our client is a market leading manufacturing company to cover sickness in the team they are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician for 6-8 weeks.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working continental shifts.
- You will ideally be time served.
- Must be electrically biased.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- PLC experience essential.
- Happy working continental shifts.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.