£14.35 per hour
M&E - Mechanical
Our client is a leading Engineering company. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Mechanical Fitter on a permanent basis.
- Building of specialist machines.
- Interpret engineering assembly drawings, check parts before commencement of assembly.
- Assemble and fit parts to form sub-assemblies, working at benches or directly on a machine structure.
- Installation and test of pneumatic controls.
- To build assemblies to the stated assembly time and quality level.
- Time Served Mechanical Fitter.
- Experience of building special purpose machines.
- Experience in assembly.
- Experience of installations.
- Ability to read assembly/technical documentation such as drawings and work instructions.
- Adhere to manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Excellent pay rate.
- Dayshift role.
- Overtime available