£39700 (Including Shift Allowance)
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a specialist manufacturing company sustained growth is the reason they are recruiting for a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor.
- Supervising a small team of Maintenance Technicians.
- Will be working on a 3-shift basis.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- You will ideally be time served.
- Must have previous supervisory experience.
- Multi Skilled they will consider both Electrical or Mechanical bias.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- PLC experience essential.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing.
- Must be happy to work 3 shifts.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.
- Good company T’s and C’s.