Electrical Test Technician
Our client is a successful Manufacturing Company in the Washington area. Due to continued growth the company are now looking to recruit and experienced Electrical Test Technician. This role offers an attractive salary and a 2-shift role.
- Meet the production requirements of works orders and sales orders in line with the Company’s work instructions and quality standards and procedures.
- You will be responsible for carrying out electrical testing tasks in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards.
- Ensuring all working practices on section are carried out in a safe manner with regards to electrical assembly and testing, and wear correct personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Manufacture products accurately to specification, ensuring targets are achieved as set by the Company.
- Carry out tests on electrical equipment and products in accordance with test instructions, using specified test equipment.
- Carry out setting-up procedures for testing, to include programming of testers and management of test equipment and gauges in line with company quality management system.
- Must be an electrically bias with test experience.
- 17th Edition preferable.
- Happy to 2 shift system.
- Previous Test Engineering sector experience preferred.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.