Welder- MIG and TIG
£10.50-£13.15 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
We are recruiting for our market leading engineering client who are looking for a Welder on a temporary- permanent basis. Along with the attractive hourly rate the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Experience in MIG and TIG welding practices.
- Following engineering drawings and diagrams, and capable of improvising when problems arise.
- Proven Welding experience to a high standard.
- General fabrication duties.
- Carrying out visual checks of products.
- Must have experience working with mild steel and MIG welding.
- Coded Welder preferred.
- Confident with use of hand tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have MIG and TIG experience.
- Competitive pay
- Potential of a permanent contract
- You will be joining an expanding business
- A superb reputation for high quality products