Temporary to Permanent
Our client are a well-established health and safety manufacturer. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to work in their new facility. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working on a continental shift pattern
- You will ideally be time served.
- Multi Skilled with an electrical bias.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- PLC experience essential.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.
- Good company T’s and C’s.
- Onsite parking