£33,000 (including shift allowance)
Our client is a leading 1st tier automotive supplier. Due to growth, they are now recruiting for a Logistics Supervisor.
- Is to manage your team daily to deliver service excellence to the customer and meet the transport, operational and financial objectives set.
- Lead implementation and adherence to safe work practices in relation to Health and Safety, 5S and Environmental.
- Manage policies, procedures, processes and programs to assure the company of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations in relation to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Actively identify improvement activities through available data.
- Check deliveries to customer.
- Liaise with sales administrator on deliveries to the customer.
- Manage the allocation of resources in relation to business needs.
- Coordinating and controlling the efficient flow of goods to be shipped.
- Evaluate and manage direct reports on key areas including performance, conduct attitude and attendance.
- Advise and or develop practical solutions to address resource issues that impact the effectiveness of the team and work to be delivered.
- Actively think ahead; planning, coordinating and managing internal and external resources to accomplish tasks within set timeframes.
- Is to work on a two-shift system.
- Previous experience within a warehouse supervisory role or similar.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to work under pressure, self-motivated.
- SAP experience would be advantageous however, is not essential.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Must be happy to work on a 2-shift system.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.