Temporary – Full Time
Warehouse and Distribution
MTrec are currently recruiting for a renowned and respected manufacturing company based in the Consett area. MTrec are currently looking for proactive individuals who are looking for an ongoing position.
- Attending start of shift briefings to receive targets for the day
- Signalling for ordering of materials.
- Manual handling of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Manual and Forklift Truck unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Inspection of incoming materials for quantity and damages.
- Maintenance of all stock records (real time).
- Completion of all picking requirements within required timescales.
- Completion of all kitting/batching plans within required timescales.
- Carries out regular (weekly) cycle counts to ensure stock integrity.
- Delivery of materials to internal customers 5S.
- Waste Management.
- Adherence to area work instructions, policies, and procedures
- General housekeeping duties and additional duties as and when required
- Forklift Truck License – Desirable
- NVQ level 2 in Warehousing & Distribution or equivalent
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- Ongoing vacancy in a busy industry
- Onsite parking
- Overtime available
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 13:00
- Candidates must be available to work 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 or 07:30 – 16:30