Temporary to Permanent
We are proudly representing our heavy engineering client in their search for fabricators. They are looking for the right candidates to fabricate specialist products on a temporary contract. If you are looking to join a progressive company, please apply immediately.
- Fabrication and welding of products in an engineering environment.
- Ensuring accurate fabrication of all components to engineering drawings.
- Ensuring the highest quality is always met.
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping.
- Proven experience as a Fabricator.
- Experience of manufacturing medium to heavy engineered steel products using MIG processes to a high-quality standard.
- Excellent fabrication skills with experience in fabricating small and medium sized assembles, using all basic fabrication skills which include forming and bending.
- Ability to use overhead cranes.
- Ability to use oxyacetylene burn.
- Ability to use forming equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good housekeeping.
- Proven ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.