CNC Lathe Programmer- Fanuc
Tyne and Wear
Permanent – Full Time
CNC and Machining
Our client is a market leader in their engineering sector. To support growth into new markets they are now looking to recruit a CNC Fanuc Lathe Programmer on a contract basis. Along with the attractive rate the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s most reputable engineering companies.
- Reading drawings in imperial and metric sizes.
- Understanding tolerances, geometric tolerances and surface finishes.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, verniers, plug gauges, screw plugs and ring gauges.
- Ability to run a range of CNC turning machines with Fanuc.
- Be familiar with selecting the correct turning insert styles and grades for a range of materials.
- Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment
- Skilled CNC Turner with previous experience on Fanuc controls.
- Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements
- Willing to work shifts.
- Flexible – willing to be training in other machining processes.
- Capable of passing on knowledge and training others.
- Follow SOP.
- Attractive rate.
- 2 shift system earlies and backs, no nightshift involved.
- Opportunity to work for employer of choice in region