Production Engineer (CNC Machining)
Permanent – Full Time
CNC and Machining
Our client is a specialist precision engineering company. Continued growth is the reason they now require a Production Engineer.
- To provide services that allows the efficient manufacture of machined parts, with due consideration to time scales, quantity, quality and cost.
- To write and maintain CNC Part Programs.
- To compile and maintain methods of manufacture, times and standards.
- To assist in identifying most efficient and effective means of securing parts required.
- To design and plan the manufacture of Jigs/Fixtures, and tooling.
- To review and improve manufacturing processes and times.
- Provide production engineering support to the machine shop.
- To assist in achieving machine shop targets including utilisation, efficiency and scrap rates.
- You will ideally be time served and have experience in a similar role.
- CNC experience is essential.
- Able to demonstrate practical, technical and analytical engineering skills.
- IT Literate.
- Mechanical knowledge (jigs, fixtures, assembly tooling).
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma experience.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.