Temporary to Permanent
CNC and Machining
Our client is a market leader in their engineering sector. As part of this growth they are now looking for a motivated CNC Miller who is looking to grasp an outstanding career opportunity, and help a business grow and improve.
- Operating of 3 axis vertical and horizontal Machining Centres with Fanuc and HAAS controls
- Inspect and control all machining processes.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work with efficiency and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Setting Datums and tool heights.
- Inspection of own work.
- Daily TPM of machines and working area.
- Liaising with designated Team Leader to ensure daily requirements are met.
- General Housekeeping and Daily duties within the shop to ensure Health and Safety Standards are met.
- Working to a production schedule delivered by the Team Leader, ensuring target times are hit on a regular basis.
- Requirement to work reasonable overtime to fulfil production and business needs.
- Capable of lone working and using initiative to complete required tasks.
- Be able to achieve target times and hit deadlines.
- Be able to read engineering drawings.
- Good Attitude towards health and safety in the workplace.
- The ideal person would be one who would fit into our culture which comprises of positive team members who share our business values and are flexible, good team players, committed, self-motivated, honest and reliable.
- Ongoing contract
- Ble Chip employer
- Onsite parking