Material Controller/Goods In
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Material Controller to join our County Durham based employer. If you are a Material Controller with a counterbalance FLT license and have experience working in a Goods In department this role could be ideal for you.
- The role will involve ensuring that all incoming materials and goods are checked off against their delivery paperwork as well as storing all goods in the correct designated areas.
- The ability to maintain stock accuracy by controlling the issue of parts to manufacturing is essential.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and an awareness of an employee’s duties with regard to Health and Safety is required.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge of working within a Goods In Department.
- Experience inspecting incoming materials.
- Goods inward experience.
- Counterbalance for lift license essential.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Permanent role.