Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a market leading manufacturing company. Due to an increase in production, they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician. Along with the chance to work for one of the region’s most established manufactures this role offers an attractive salary.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working day shift with a possibility of 2 shifts.
- Must be an electrically bias with mechanical experience.
- PLC experience preferred.
- 18th Edition essential.
- Happy to work day shift or 2 shifts.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A good pension scheme.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.