Temporary – Full Time
Our client is a forward-thinking well-established manufacturer. Growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work a 2-shift pattern.
- Follow work methods and procedures to ensure the smooth running of plant equipment.
- Solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills.
- Implement immediate containment, together with longer term innovative solutions.
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required.
- Follow routine preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Liaise with and supervise external contractors whilst on site.
- Maintain, document and order critical and consumable spares consignments.
- Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment.
- Undertake the commissioning and installation of new equipment.
- Must be time served and multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- PLC experience is preferred.
- Must be competent electrically.
- Must be happy to work 2 shifts.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- Experience in Fabrication and welding processes.
- Experience in chemical handling transfer processes.
- Experience in pneumatics, hydraulics, compressors and conveyor control systems.
- Must be flexible and be a self-starter.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader.
- Working 2 shifts.
- Ample overtime.