Our client is a specialist manufacturing company. Due to an exciting period of expansion and investment they now have a new position for a CAD Draughtsperson. Initially on a 12-month contract but with strong potential of being extended.
- To deliver high quality drawings, models and product data for both internal and external customers.
- Developing new products from concept to manufacture supporting the design functions by creating Assemblies Models and Drawings.
- Administration of change requests to update drawings, models and Bills of materials.
- Creation of new product variant
- Applicants must be an active team player, highly motivated, and able to work within a fast-paced, project driven environment. Problem solving and analytical skills form an integral part of the desired candidate’s attributes.
- Degree in a Mechanical/Design field is essential.
- Experience using Pro E Creo would be preferred.
- You will have experience of working with cross functional teams.
- You must have 3D design experience.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.