Our client is a world renown manufacturing company. Due to growth, they now require a Logistics Coordinator.
- Liaising with manufacturing and customers to coordinate delivery of product.
- Using MRP system to do this.
- Organising transport for product.
- Enter bill of material and transport costs into online system.
- Identify potential issues and resolve.
- Experience within a similar Logistics / Transport role.
- Knowledge of Import/Export process.
- Good communicator able to interact with all levels of the organisation and customers.
- Must have previous freight forwarding experience.
- Previous MRP experience essential along with good IT skills.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.