Supply Chain/Logistics Administrator
Warehouse and Distribution
We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for a Supply Chain/Logistics Administrator on a fixed term 6 month contract. Along with the competitive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Helping with orders and data analysis as well as supporting the team with any general admin.
- Support planning of logistics.
- Support with performance reporting and budgets in logistics.
- General day to day office administration duties.
- Keeping training records up to date.
- Producing documents for the Technical department
- Good administrative background.
- Experience working in a logistics / supply chain environment in manufacturing would be ideal.
- Good telephone manner and must be comfortable using Microsoft office packages.
- This role will involve a mix of remote working and on site working due to current lock down restrictions.
- Day shift role
- Competitive salary
- A very secure and successful business with an enviable blue-chip client base.
- An immediate start date.