Academy Training and Technical Support Specialist
Our client is an innovative provider of special purpose safety products. Due to continued growth, they require an Academy Training and Technical Support Specialist.
- The role is one of the key functions within the Service Training organisation delivering to both customers and internal staff.
- Accredited technical training to internal and external customers on assigned devices, care area and product line.
- Specialised service support on assigned devices, care area and product line to internal and external customers.
- Level 2 Specialist for region on devices, care area and product line providing advice, training and escalation.
- To meet and exceed the expectations of all customers whether internal or external.
- To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing responsive, high quality service, sales, training for products.
- Represents specialised support on assigned devices, care area and product line.
- Gives telephone, e-mail and other media support as appropriate to field support to internal and external customers.
- Provides courses (prepare and perform training) and documentation for technical training both internal and external at required locations and customer sites.
- Support technical corrective actions.
- Identifies specialist tools needed by service engineers or customers.
- Feedback quality situation and issues on specific devices to Quality Department.
- Performs sophisticated support in the field, preferably whilst coaching.
- Provides support to sales.
- Remain updated on new market developments within related Industry.
- Involvement in management of incident reporting.
- Internal training on products, updates on existing devices.
- Complete offsite assessments as necessary to approve facilities.
- Ideally a Degree level or Higher education certificate in related subject.
- A recognised teacher training program qualification such as City and Guilds course 7302 6303 PTLLS and 6304 CTLLS Post Graduate Certificate in Education or equivalent or be willing to attend a relevant course.
- Ideally knowledge of safety and other marketplace products.
- High level technical and practical knowledge.
- Experience of teaching experience within related discipline or market sector.
- Customer focus with a positive attitude towards solving problems.
- Expertise in use of software applications such as MS Office.
- Proven experience in the ability to transfer knowledge to delegates successfully.
- You will be working for a well-established world leading employer.
- An excellent salary.
- Good benefits package.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.