Senior Industrial Design Engineer
Our client is an innovative market leading manufacturer of special purpose products. Due to continued growth, they require a Senior Industrial Design Engineer.
- The Senior Industrial Design Engineer will have a strong focus on Industrial Design, drawing, concepts and usability.
- You must be able to work autonomously to drive the overall strategic and operations development of Industrial Design from concept through to finish product. With a strong focus on market and customer needs the role includes overall UX design responsibility with regards to all relevant systems and products within the product portfolio.
- Lead all Industrial design activities on the site, while liaising with and taking direction from group.
- Lead budget planning as well as control the Industrial design budgets of all local design projects.
- In-depth analysis and research of market and technology trends.
- Driver of new product ideas and innovations.
- Development and implementation of exceptional design solutions collaboration with the design team, product management, internal development departments and partner companies.
- Manage external Industrial design agencies considering all project goals.
- Ensure a world class usability based on professional usability tests with users.
- Securing the compliance of the UX design process along all development projects.
- Ensure the implementation of the global design strategy within site.
- BA/BS and MA or advanced degree in industrial design or similar studying course.
- Several years of professional experience as a product designer.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of user needs.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams.
- First-class creative skills as a designer.
- Ability to resolve conflict and gain team consensus in difficult decisions or situations.
- Self-driven and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Distinct problem-solving ability and fascination for detail.
- You will be working for a well-established world leading employer.
- An excellent salary.
- Good benefits package.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.