Quality Systems Coordinator
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Quality Systems Coordinator to join our County Durham based world class manufacturing company. Along with a competitive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- The position sets up and maintains quality documentations (like QM Management guidelines, etc.)
- Manage and improve the document control system for all areas.
- Manage the Internal Audit process to satisfy the requirements of QMS 16949.
- Ensure effective closure of any QMS 16949 related issues.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s business procedures and standards.
- Manage the document control system.
- Manage the Internal Audit process and ensure completion to schedule.
- Adhere to H&S policies and promote best practice
- QMS 16949 Lead Auditor training (validation will be required).
- A background in manufacturing/engineering
- Excellent computer skills and PC literate with Microsoft Office applications.
- Document control experience.
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Be willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the business meets the requirements of relevant standards.
- Experience of working with external agencies linked with QMS 16949 or any other relevant standard.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to challenge and work under their own initiative.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and build relationships quickly.
- Must be able to ensure that compliance against the standards is monitored and maintained.
- Day shift role
- Competitive salary
- A very secure and successful business with an enviable blue-chip client base.
- An immediate start date
- An opportunity to become part of an excellent quality team