Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client is a leader in the Engineering Sector. Due to expansion into new markets they are now looking to increase the size of their maintenance team with the appointment of an experienced Electrically Bias Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician. Along with the attractive salary this opportunity offers a permanent day shift
- Working closely with production teams, you’ll be responsible for meeting KPI’s and overseeing continuous improvement.
- Improve systems and see that any necessary maintenance is carried out in a timely, efficient and effective way.
- You'll also ensure that all Health & Safety and quality standards are achieved.
- Attend to machine breakdowns.
- Deal with both preventative and planned maintenance.
- Perform a key role in machine and process improvements.
- Ensure all reports and database entries are completed accurately.
- As part of this role it is essential that you have the ability to fault find, use PLC control systems, calibration and electrical installation.
- You will ideally be time served.
- You will also have practical plant engineering knowledge, and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You'll also be an excellent, team-focused communicator with a highly motivated approach.
- Ideally have an engineering/ manufacturing background.
- Previous PLC experience.
- Happy to work contact day shift.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.