Tyne and Wear
Our outstanding Tyne and Wear based client are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. If you have a strong Quality background, hold a high education qualification and have man management experience this role could be ideal for you.
- Develop the Quality Management System to assure a continual improvement of Customer Satisfaction.
- Develop and manage the quality department personnel.
- Analytical root cause analysis of concerns and implementing robust solutions
- Visiting and working with customers to overcome quality related issues.
- Internal auditing and overseeing quality assurance auditors.
- You will participate in site improvement projects as and where required.
- Develop the Quality Management System to assure a continual improvement of customer satisfaction and to maintain external ISO 9001 certification.
- Management of the internal quality team.
- Preferably degree level of education in engineering / manufacturing or relevant higher education and experience.
- Experience of a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to map and document processes and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge and use of quality management systems and process improvement tools.
- Strong decision making skill and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience managing and building a team of quality inspectors.
- Competitive salary
- Day shift role