Accounts Assistant (12-month contract)
Our client is a leader in their specialist manufacturing field. To cover a period of maternity they are now looking for an Accounts Assistant for a fixed term 12-month contract.
- Management accounts preparation and reporting.
- Assisting with maintenance of the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Cash management.
- Assisting with cycle counts and monthly stock reporting.
- Preparation and input of monthly journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Coordination of the monthly close down of sales and purchase ledgers.
- Reconciliation of sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash books to nominal ledger.
- Perform monthly revaluations.
- Prepare and confirm monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation calculation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Input of purchase ledger invoices.
- Payment of suppliers.
- Previous accounts experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience within a manufacturing setting would be preferable though not essential.
- Candidates must be computer literate and possess excellent skills in using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be happy to work full time on a fixed term contract.
- Competitive salary
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- A good pension scheme.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.