Panel Wireman (3-month contract)
£13.24-£14.18 per hour dep on exp
Our client is a leading Engineering company. Due to growth they are now looking for a Panel Wireman for a 3-month contract.
- Building and wiring of control panels, cabinets and sub-assemblies.
- Assembly control panel back-plates with components/trunking.
- Following panel layout, schematics diagrams and reading engineering drawings.
- Marking of devices and labelling, etc.
- Construction/assembly of multiple bay enclosures.
- Harness and loom manufacture.
- Wiring of electrical devices including cable management and termination.
- Involving crimping, looming, cable marking, etc.
- Experience with use of hand tools and power tools.
- Preferably time served.
- Relevant City & Guilds/BTEC or other applicable qualifications.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Apprentice trained.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.