Cut and Crease Operator
Our outstanding client based in the Teeside area are one of the regions employers of choice, they now have a permanent opportunity for a Cut and Crease Operator to join their team. If you have a strong background making ready and running Gluing Machines in a safe manor this role could be ideal for you.
- Ensure the smooth running of the cut & Crease machines producing high quality cartons.
- Make ready and run the machines, following the instructions given on the works job docket regarding run speeds and special instructions.
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented.
- Report any faults immediately.
- Have a degree of personal flexibility as it may be expected, from time to time, to assist other departments when work on the cut and a crease machine is quiet.
- Ensure activities meet health and safety standards
- Experience running Cut & Crease Machines within the Packaging industry
- Previous experience and a thorough understanding of the print/packaging industries and related businesses.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on projects of diverse scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, organize and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all time
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customer
- Enthusiastic and open to change
- Team worker with good people skills
- Disciplined approach to achieving objectives and target
- Excellent salary
- Day shift role