£8.72 - £9.30 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting production operatives to work on a full-time basis for a prestigious company based within the Gateshead area.
Working as a Production Operative in a fast-paced environment, your key responsibilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Running Thermoforming machinery
- Pallet wrapping
- Use of Stanley knives to cut materials
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section
- Overviewing machinery
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times, including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your workstation tidy.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Experience working in a fast-paced assembly or production environment
- 6:30am - 18:30pm & 18:30pm - 6:30am
Continental shift pattern, any 4 days of 7
- Potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate after a successful probation period
- Rate of pay: £8.72ph for first 12 weeks, rising to £9.30