Production Shift Manager
Our client is a global leader in their specialized manufacturing sector. Increases in production have led to them looking to recruit a Production Shift Manager. Along with the attractive salary this role gives the successful applicant the chance to work for one of the region’s most well established and reputable companies.
- Manage a motivate teams of Production Operators.
- Manage all production KPI’s – Cost, quality, delivery, people and health and safety.
- Manage all HR areas, working closely with the HR department.
- Develop and deploy lean initiatives across the shop floor, leading workshops and project implementation.
- Plan all aspects of production.
- Attend production meetings.
- Liaise with all operational departments.
- Provide the necessary leadership and support to ensure all problems are resolved swiftly.
- Supervise engineers on shift.
- Will be working a continental shift pattern.
- Experienced “hands on” production management background. You will possess the necessary abilities to inspire your teams to achieve their goals and objectives.
- You will have worked in a fast paced, high volume production environment. Ideally any experience of working in the food or pharma sector would be desirable.
- You will be able to implement lead tools and techniques on the shop floor by harnessing the ideas and solutions from a range of production teams and associated departments.
- You will possess solid problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Must be happy to work Continental shift pattern.
- You must be highly motivated and looking for a role which is fluid and varied.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.