Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Day Shift.
£38,000 - £42,000
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG manufacturing sector. Due to growth they now require a Day shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer. The role offers real security along with the chance to work for a market leader and to work on permanent day shift basis. This is a superb career opportunity for the right person.
- Work on planned preventative maintenance along with working on breakdown maintenance.
- To diagnose both electrical and mechanical faults on a range of equipment associated with production.
- To carry out improvement and project work.
- Identify and rectify equipment or plant failures.
- Installation of new or existing equipment and plant.
- Fault find and program using Siemens PLC’s.
- Installation and maintenance of building fabric.
- Maintenance of a stock control system for spares.
- You will ideally be time served in an Electrical discipline.
- It is essential you have completed a recognised Electrical apprenticeship.
- Previous “hands on” maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be Electrically biased.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- Must have strong PLC experience.
- You must be happy to work day shifts.
- You will be working for a world class employer.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- A highly secure organisation with opportunities for career progression.
- You will be working on the most advanced and cutting edge industry technology.
- You will enjoy the many company benefits for working for a large people orientated multi-national company.
- A superb company culture with a real team based ethos.
- The company have an immediate requirement with a fast and efficient recruitment process.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.